Publishing OWA : always ask authentication

  • From: Arif Budiman <abudiman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 16:20:05 +0700

Hello Guys,
I need your help with publishing OWA Exch 2000 behind ISA 2000.
I am using web publishing. Set incoming web request with basic
authentication and IIS Default web site with directory security basic and
integrated.
When I access OWA from Internet, always pop up logon screen (basic
authentication). I enter my password but always failed.
Accessing from internal LAN is no problem at all.
I am just following the procedure publishing OWA from isaserver.org web
site. Is there any thing I missed ???

Thanks for your help.
Arif B

This message is confidential, its contents do not constitute a commitment
by Triton except where provided for in a written agreement between you
and Triton. Any unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemination, either whole
or partial, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of the message,
please notify the sender immediately.