RE: Publish Internal Servers

  • From: Phil Clark <pc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 17:04:24 +0100

Surely it's possible to use two internal ip addresses if you disable
socketpooling?  Then you could use Destination sets to re-direct.

Cheers,
Phil.

http://www.ISAserver.org

Can I publish 2 internal servers using the same TCP port
through ISA?
I have just one IP address assigned to my external NIC.

Thanks.

Carlos Eduardo.

$subst('Email.Unsub')

Disclaimer: While we scan both incoming and outgoing mail,
our virus scanner may not be able to detect or repair all viruses
and variants. Please be aware that there is a risk involved
whenever downloading email attachments to your computer
or sending email attachments to others and that,
ASYST International is not responsible for any damages
caused by your decision to do so.