Proxy setup does not work properly

  • From: "Sudarsana Narasimhan" <sudhasimmha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 04:33:32 -0600

Hi,
We have installed ISA server as a firewall and proxy server (integrated
mode). All our outgoing traffic is pointed to ISA and if user based access
is deployed my proxy is working fine only for web traffic. MSN Messenger,
Yahoo Messenger and FTP traffic is not thru. We have checked with the
permissions. If user based access is removed and any request is deployed
it works fine. Can any one suggest how to overcome this issue so that my
proxy ISA is well in place.

Thanks in advance
TPSN