Processing of object failed.

  • From: "erik bouw" <erik.bouw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 03:34:36 -0700

Dear ISA Profs!!!

I installed a standalone ISA server as a gateway between my AD domain and
a Squid Proxy. When i create a rule for certain AD users (which i select)
en i press OK i get the following message: The Processing of %username%
failed with the following error: "The specified domain either des not
exist or could not be contacted." I made sure that the server is a member
of the domain and that the IP setting (DNS Servers) are correct. This al
works fine. Afterwards i get a message in my event log saying Event ID:
1000 Source Userenv User: NTAuthority\System "Windows cannot determine the
user or computer name. Return value (1722)". I just want to solve this
issue before i install Eterprise edition as a solution.

Any Idea anyone?

Cheers.