Problems with ISA install...no Internet

  • From: "Marvin Cummings" <marvc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 18:05:33 -0400

I just finished installing ISA on a w2k3 server with dual nics, internal
private and external static IP's, on an SDSL data line, no dial up. This is
on a w2k3 network with an internal AD dns server. I next create an "all
access" policy and disable the HTTP director. This is all according to the
"quickstart guide". I've also added the ISP static DNS server IP's as
Forwarders on my AD server. Yet I'm still unable to access the Internet. My
nics are configured as follows:

Internal:

IP: 192.168.1.x

Subnet: 255.255.255.0

Gateway: 0.0.0.0

DNS: 192.168.1.x - IP of internal AD server

External:

IP 205.179.x.x

Subnet: 255.255.255.x

Gateway: 205.179.x.x

DNS: 0.0.0.0

Can someone advise me on what I'm doing wrong?

Many thanks in advance