RE: Problems with Firewall Service.

  • From: "Abraham Martinez F" <abrahamm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 09:35:32 -0500

Do you have SP1 for ISA?

-----Original Message-----
From: Armando Treviño López [mailto:armando.trevino@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2002 6:15 PM
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] Problems with Firewall Service.

http://www.ISAserver.org

Hi. I had in the last few days some problems with the Firewall service. The
problem is that the server stop responding and appears as it is overloaded.
Even ping's get timed out.

In the event viewer I see this:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Microsoft Firewall
Event Category: None
Event ID: 14056
The application filter (HTTP Redirector Filter,
CLSID={67DD9952-F6F9-11D2-A9E5-0000F8773208}) performed an illegal operation
inside the Firewall service process at method FirewallEventHandler. The
Firewall service terminated. To resolve this error, remove recently
installed application filters and restart the service. If this does not
resolve the problem, contact the component vendor.

I have not installed more application filters to this server.

Any ideas?

Thanks.