Problem publishing FTP Server? Help!

  • From: "Steven Lai" <slai@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 14:24:43 -0700

Hi

I read Tom Shinder book but still having some problems publishing a FTP
server on the internal network (away from the ISA server)! I am getting
getting this error "Windows cannot access this folder. Make sure you have
the name correct and permission set right".

Questions :

1) Web or Server Publishing
Do I use Web or Server Publishing

When I create the Destination Sets, I listed www.test.com & ftp.test.com
under the Destination. Does it mean it will allow FTP connection & Html
connection when I publish the Server using Web Publishing?

I am confused here, really! Web or Server publishing to publish a FTP
server?

2) Do I need to create any Packets Filter?

3) Any other locations to check?

Under Protocol Definistions, I have already allow 3 Protocol for FTP, FTP
Dowload, FTP Server. Any other protocol needed?

Your help is much appreciated! Thanks!

Steven