Problem in cache and Scheduling download of sites

  • From: "Arsalan Ahmad" <us97013@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 10:09:17 -0600

Hi all,

This list has bee quite useful for me. Thanks to all those guys who
replied me. Now i have another problem. I set
schedule for downloading a site (lets say yahoo.co
upto 5 links depth and dynamic content cache enable)
but the scheduler never starts and download the site.
What could be wrong with my ISA server configuration.

Secondly what i think some pages r not being cached
such as msn.com never goes into cache. How can i
configure ISA server to cache msn.com as well. And plz
could anyone tell me is there any way to assign
different objects different TTL in cache.

Regards,

Arsalan.