Re: Problem connecting to SSL through non standard ports

  • From: "Kincer, Rick" <Rick_Kincer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 09:43:33 -0400

Jim,

I used this process but was not able to use port 444, I changed the line in
the script to read:

set tmp=tprange.AddRange("SSL 444", 444, 444)

What is the best way to specify this now that it has been created.

I tried creating a new protocol and specifying it in the Protocol Rules but
I still get no connection. I was able to make the registry change in the
proxy 2.0 server in production and it worked so I know it is not the site
where I am going, but no luck with ISA. Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Rick