Problem

  • From: "anthony" <robbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 05:38:04 -0600

I have installed ISA on a member server of a Win2k domain, I have
configured Site and content rules and protocal rules to allow all traffic.
I also have dns configured on a different server which is active directory
intergrated, with a forwarder to a external DNS server.
I have put firewall client on a work station and disabled it's dns (from a
friends advice) but i get a HTTP 502 proxy error, the gateway could not
retreive the requested page, has anyone got any ideas.

Many thanks

Robbie