[isalist] Re: Please help !! - ISA2004 SP2 / VPN Problems

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 07:31:31 -0600

DDNS of the ISA Firewall's RAS interface in your internal DNS.

Worked out in the ISA 2000 VPN Deployment Kit and other articles on the
ISAserver.org site years ago :)

I don't recall the exact location, but if you're motivated, you'll find
'em.

Tom

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
MVP -- Microsoft Firewalls (ISA)