RE: Please Help!!!

  • From: "Eric Poole" <EPoole@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 15:34:24 -0700

We also experienced this problem.  After uninstalling the patch, I went
back through and reinstalled all ISA patches and hotfixes in order
including MSO3-O39.  Everything is working fine for us now.

Eric Poole
IS Security Analyst
Community Medical Centers <http://communitymedical.org/>
1140 "T" Street, Fresno, California  93721
559-459-6784 (phone)  559-459-2045 (fax)