Pl Help Me

  • From: "ganesh ." <ganesh_kotian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 12:37:26 +0000

Hi,

I want to use ISA server in Cache Mode & also want to use Trendmicro Viruswall for HTTP scanning. I want to run ISA on port 80 & it should forwards requests to Trendmicro which listens on port 8888. Trendmicro should lateron retrive the requests from the internet. The problem is that Trendmicro does not have the feature of retrieving requests from the internet (though it does have the feature of forwarding the request to say a different server which will inturn retrieve from the internet). What I wanted to do is to have one more instance of ISA running on the server & in that case trend will forward the request to this instance of ISA on say port 8889. This instance of ISA will inturn retrieve the requests from the internet.

Please let me know if there is any way of having two different instances of ISA running on a single server.

The reason for me not having Trendmicro to listen on port 80 & forward to ISA on port 8888 is that I am not getting the logs as required ie the trend log captures the users pc's ip address & does not capture their domain login id's (we have windows 2000 domain) whereas ISA captures their domain login id's but does not capture their pc ip's.

Please help

Thanks & Regards,
Ganesh

Send DD, pay no commission. http://server1.msn.co.in/msnleads/suvidha/dec03.asp?type=hottag Click here.