Re: Peer-to-Peer in ISA Server 2004

  • From: Greg Mulholland <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 08:48:04 +1100

*swipe*    i like it!! :)

greg

Alexandre Gauthier wrote:
http://www.ISAserver.org

Yeah, you're right I'll leave the moral issues aside and instead start spewing
about songs that are older than me and how I wasted three hours at toys-r-us
instead. :)

Tell me again what I was trying to accomplish there?
Oh yeah, right, just point out that in the case of an ISP, the "P2P has no place in
business" argument doesn't really applies.

Anyways, I was merely pointing out the possibility, your honor.