Re: PPTP Filtering

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 19:04:40 -0800

Hhmmm, network browsing - my favorite subject..

If you perform an ipconfig on the VPN client, does it show any name
resolution IPs (DNS / WINS)?
What IP are you assigning to the dial-in client; internal or public?
Are the dial-in clients IPs part of the LAT?

Jim Harrison
MCP(NT4, 2K), A+, Network+, PCG