POP3 Mail Problem

  • From: "MS-Khan" <mobassir_sattar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 04:34:51 -0700

hello

i am Using ISA server for internet access in my office.
with browsing and msn every one using pop3 email accounts.
we have our own domain (xyz.com) and with same domain we also has pop3
email mail accounts.
out incoming and outgoing email server are : mail.xyz.com .
every thing working fine when i was using Direct Internet sharing of
windows 2000 server , i never face any of my user complain that they have
some problem using mail.

But after ISA some time any of them complain that email is not working.
and with no changes after some time it start works, i faced this on many
difirents clients.

If there is some special rule or setting for email please guied me

thanks Alot wating for reply