Outlook express, causing that works!!

  • From: ejml@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 08:12:03 -0600

Hello to all.
I have installed ISA Server on a computer which has two interfaces of
network. On the other hand in the same machine it has published two Web
servers. The clients work like Web proxy. We have accounts of mail with an
external ISP. When we opened outlook express to connect us he does not
work because he uses the same configuration that Internet Explorer to
connect us to our ISP, that is to say, as Web proxy and this do not work.
If change the configuration of the client and works like client of
secureNAT if it works but does not offer the user authentication.
Some idea of like making it work without losing the user authentication.
Thanks and a greeting.