Outlook Web Access Problems using Exchange 2K and ISA2K

  • From: "Dheman" <alap@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 02:56:15 -0700

I am currently experiencing problems with configuring Outlook Web Access
using Exchange 2K and ISA2K.  I have a domain name pointing to the IP
Address of the external ISA interface.  Our ISP has created A Host record
for this domain.  I have followed the article
http://www.isaserver.org/tutorials/Publishing_Exchange_2000_Outlook_Web_Access_with_ISA_Server.html

and created a destination set based on the publicaly available domain.
Also I have published OWA site using New Web Publishing Rule wizard.  In
the rule wizard I ticked the options Reditect the request to this internal
web server (Typed the FQDN of our Exchange server) and Send the original
host header to the publishing server instead of the actual one.

The Exchange Server is SecureNAT client and it has internal DNS entries.
When I connect to this OWA site it comes up with an error "Cannot connect
to the server or DNS error".  I don't know where I am going wrong.  When I
ping my publicly domain name and it does bring up the response with the IP
Address of our External ISA interface.

Don't know what I am doing wrong.  Please help.