RE: Offtopic, but someone might know

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 11:15:58 -0800

Speaking of phonetics, you've no doubt heard of the "Ebonics as a recognized
language" suit that came out of California a couple of years ago?

Well, it appears that the Seattle Gay & Lesbian groups are following their
lead.
They've petitioned the courts to recognize Gaelic as their "official"
language (say it out loud).
Apparently, you have to be a certified cunnilinguist to teach it...

 Jim Harrison
 MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
 http://www.microsoft.com/isaserver
 http://isaserver.org/Jim_Harrison