Offtopic...

  • From: "Mark Strangways" <strangconst@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 09:32:55 -0400

While not ISA related I have noticed that several web site I have visited have
not opened properly the first time. By this I referred to the formatting. I
don't think it is just the CSS files not loading, but maybe more a java thing.
I have looked thru the internet options and security settings for IE, but
nothing jumps out. If I refresh the page, it will load with full formatting ,
menus and all. If I click thru to a subpage of the site I will have to refresh
it again to get full formatting.

Anyone else getting this kind of behavior ?

Thanks in advance,

Mark S