Off Topic : Windows 2000 Routing between two NICS

  • From: "Chris Bond" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 14:10:42 +0100

Retying as first message bounced from lyris

Hi,

I have the following network setup, two physical separate networks in
the same building one for development and one for the main business.  We
have just implemented an ISA Server that has three NICs in one nic for
both networks and the third that routes to the internet.  On the client
machines the default gateway are pointing to this box as a bridge to the
internet and a global exchange server that sits on this box.

My question is that I want to be able to bridge the two networks
together so that network one 192.168.42.x can ping network two
192.168.43.x and vice versa.

Does anybody have any ideas?

Kind Regards,
Chris Bond