Off Topic - Performance Monitor

  • From: "Joseph Ledwidge" <josephl@xxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 19:51:52 -0000

Sorry for the off topic question but I can't find an answer anywhere

I am trying to run Performance Monitor on my server and it is not
showing up all the performance counters.
It shows a subset of the counters such as
.NET counters
ASP
Print Queue
Server
But I am missing those such as processor, memory disk....

Anyone any idea how I can get the rest back (Don't think they were ever
there)?

I read in one article that it was based on the following registry key
but I have imported the key from a machine that shows all the counters
but I still have the same problem.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\Perflib

Thanks if anyone can help