OWA with Front-end/Back-end through ISA array.

  • From: "Jesus Casero" <jesuscasero@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 14:26:26 -0600

I'm designing a corporative security IT solution from the raw, which is
based on ISA server in a three-homed arrangement, Internet, DMZ and
internal network. Among some other requeriments, I propossed the
deployement of OWA for mobile corporative users, but my original design
includes locating the Exchange 2k front-end server on the DMZ and the only
(by this time) existing back-end server, behind the ISA array, I mean, on
internal LAN.

Is there anybody skiled in such deployment?

I think the steps to walk through simply include publishing the back-end
server on DMZ for making possible the front-end to connect it correctly.
Of course, I realize we must set up the destination set as documentation
advices.

Some help or experience will be welcome...

Thank you.