OWA problems

  • From: "Brad Slaughter" <brads@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 11:31:33 -0700

I am having problems with outlook web access.  I have just set up the
firewall, and Outlook Web Access.  I created a destination set for the
exchange server, including names AND IP addresses, as well as paths for
/exchange and /public on IP and name.  Then I published the server with
the destination set, where web requests are redirected to the internal web
server (exchange).  From outside the office, I can connect to the server,
getting a prompt to enter my username and password.  But once it is
entered, the next page is a 403 Forbidden (12202) error.  Did I miss a
step somewhere?  Please help!
Thank you,
Brad