OWA Problem

  • From: Raji Arulambalam <rajia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 08:48:18 +1300

Hi

I followed Tom's suggestions in publishing Exchange 2003 OWA with ISA Server
2000. (Followed the 5 part tutorial articles). Using SSL bridging.
Also use OWA forms-based authentication.
When I type the URL in my browser I intermittently I get a HTTP 400 Bad
request. The only reference I found at Microsoft was KB article 300707.  I
am using IE 6 SP1

Will it fix this.??

Cheers

ARaji

Email disclaimer: This email and any attachments are confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, do not copy, disclose or use the contents in any
way. If you receive this message in error, please let us know by return email
and then destroy the message. Environment Bay of Plenty is not responsible for
any changes made to this message and/or any attachments after sending.
This e-mail has been checked for viruses and no viruses were detected.