Re: OWA FE server publishing confusion...

  • From: "Young, Gerald G" <Gerald.Young@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 22:36:51 -0600

The cert on the ISA box needs to match the cert on the OWA box since it is that
which you are publishing.

Cordially yours,
Jerry G. Young II +From Blackberry+
  MCSE (4.0/W2K)
Atlanta EES Implementation Team Lead
HHS Engineering
Unisys

11493 Sunset Hills Rd.
Reston, VA 20190
Office: 703-579-2727
Cell: 703-625-1468

attachments from all computers.

From: Anywhere
To:
  mail.nusolutions.biz,
  Forward original host headers....,
  Requests appear to come from the original client.
Traffic: HTTPS
Listener:
  OWA-SSL
  Networks: External
  Preferences: Enable SSL, SSL Port: 443
    Cert: mail.nusolutions.biz
    Authentication: OWA Forms-Based
    Always Authenticate: No

Am I missing something here? Any responses are appreciated.