RE: OWA 2000 Problem...

  • From: "Chirag Shah" <cshah@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 15:53:13 +0530

Hi !guru,

        yes, I have published my IP address for Exchange Server but now
strange thing is I can get to the prompt even though I put in Username -
Password many times it doesn't let me in...It doesn't even give me any
error.. I can see the other OWA components in the back not that clearly
but I can see them...

Do u have any suggestions for this??

Chirag SHAH
Network Engineer