OT: Greetings from abroad

  • From: "Greg Mulholland" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 01:50:41 -0400

Hi Guys

Hope all your christmases were good (and that they came at once!!) i had an
enjoyable one.

Havent had much chance to use a computer at all which is good! but the current
hotel in Calcutta has a cyber cafe.

No doubt youve seen the earthquakes and tsumani's around. we have been
traveling a bit in the north so it didnt really effect us. however we did feel
a slight tremor in calcutta. We are moving to the mid west coast on the 1st so
i hope things stay away from there and then back home after that week.

Hope all is well and have great new years. I hope jims not boring you with too
many bad jokes!!

Looking forward to getting back to the comfort and luxury of Melbourne soon
but when in India, do as the Indians do.

Cheers

Greg