OT: GFI Archiver

  • From: "Thor \(Hammer of God\)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 17:53:31 -0800

I've recently changed my DMZ AV/Spam gateway to GFI from Trend (though I still use trend internally). I'm now looking at the GFI Archiver product, which logs all mail to a SQL database. I've actually outlined a home-grown solution for me to develop to do this, but at $399 for unlimited users, it's not worth my time. Has anyone actually used this product, and if so, are you happy with it? Anything to watch out for?

I'm going to download the eval, but I always like to get "head's up" data if I can.

thanks

----- "I may disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."