Not ISA Content

  • From: "Mark Strangways" <strangconst@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 14:19:27 -0500

Hi there all you godlike system admin's :) ...
Sounds like I want something don't it ... ahh, just kidding.

Actually I was hoping to see if anyone could recommend a good ONLINE source for
database design. I know the mechanics of building a database, but lack the
formal fundamentals of why it is done a certain way. I don't aim to become an
expert, but after my unfortunate loss of my wonderful intranet site for my
small bussiness I was lookign to rebuild it better.

I don't wanna hear anything about BACKUPS, I recommend to everyone to backup
their data, but myself I rely on data recovery software too much. Yes, it let
me down this time.

Thanks in advance, and a Happy new year to all.

Mark