RE: No Web Services

  • From: "Jonathan W. Gravois" <wynnewade@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 10:27:52 -0500

Hi, your book is great!

Actually, I am on page 652.

Page 526 concerns setting up the ICA server as a web server. My
configuration is:

(1) Windows 2000 Server with 2 NICs running ISA, DNS and DHCP  (Flagship)
(2) Windows 2000 Server running Terminal Server, Cirtrix XP and IIS 5.0
(Web)
(3) Windows 2000 Professional with all applications etc. (Studio)

Since I am on DLS, I have a static IP address and an internal network using
the 192.168.1.XXX IP range.

All three machines including the ISA server can browse the web.

My problem is in getting my web server to work. As I mentioned, I even can't
browse the site from web (the computer running IIS) using 127.0.0.1 or
localhost. And when trying to access the site from another box, I get the
error message I included before.

Jon