No IP's in External Network Listener IP Selection

  • From: "Tim Guy" <Tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 12:06:06 -0000

I have a ISA2000 server with 8 external ip address.

There is previous history on that but none the less, all are live.

I am bring an ISA2004 server up by the side to switch over. One problem
I have is that I do not have the option to choose an individual external
ip address when going into the External Network Listener IP Selection.

Any other network selection (internal, local) has the ability to choose
an ip (even if there is only one on that network), but the network with
8 doesn't give me the option.

I've had a good search for multiple external addresses but I'm not
coming up with much.

The only option I haven't yet tried is reinstalling on the basis that 7
of the 8 ips weren't there when I installed ISA2004, BUT, I have tried
running the template option we reset everything else so I assumed would
reset the networking bits.

Many Thanks

Tim