New Firewall Client

  • From: "Rami SIK" <rami@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 08:48:10 +0200

Hi All,

I have sent a question on Firewall Client before, but there was no
quest,on at that time. I just want to know that if you put something in
the "proxy server" configuration of any program (such as get right),
when you install the firewall client program on the same client. I am
asking this because when i was using Proxy2.0, once insalled ms proxy
client there would be no need to configure any other programs for proxy
servers.

But with the new ISA server and with its firewall client, if you do not
put any proxy configuration of any programme, it does not work over the
internet regardless of the firewall client.

Reagrds,

Rami SIK

System & Network Administrator

Kimyatas