Network Passowrd window keeps popping up

  • From: bgoff@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 07:48:49 -0600

We are having a pesky problem with our ISA operations.  Seems that from
time to time our internal users (on a 10.2.x.x network) when the try to go
to the internet get prompted with a box prompting for user name, password
and domain.  There seems to be no rhyme or reason as to WHY this pops up.
We have checked multiple setting on the ISA configuration but cant seem to
locate what will cause this window to pop-up.  I would appreciate any tips
or advice on how wo troubleshoot this issue.
Thanks you in advance...

Brian G.