Net2phone Session Intiating protocol

  • From: Vinaykumar G <G.VINAY@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 20:03:41 -0700

Hi All,
       I am trying to initiate the Net2phone utility using seperate Software
provided by the Vendor here. Iam not able to get through behind the
Firewall.
THe S/w says that session Intiating protocol is required to make the call
which uses the well known port no. for SIP is 5060. I have enabled both TCP
and
UDP port No's for 5060 both Inbound and Outbound but its not getting
through. How do we configure for this SIP port 5060 to pass thru ISA. Please
advice. Iam trying this
configuration behind a secure NAT client.

Regards,
Vinay.