Multiple listeners

  • From: MarvinC <marvinc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ISA Admin <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 00:28:16 -0400

I've got a single ISA2K4 server with some linux/UNIX servers I'd like
to publish. One of these servers may be a web server and another a
public DNS server. I have one internal and one external network
adapter in my server and wonder if adding another network card would
be the best way to create the additional listener? I'd like the web
and server listeners to be on seperate IP addresses. I have the public
IP addresses available and wonder if anyone can share their thoughts
or recommendations on this?
Any responses are appreciated.