Re: Multiple internet connections

  • From: "Mark Strangways" <strangconst@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 07:50:10 -0400

Bind it to the ISA external NIC as well. If the router does not handle merging
the two connection
into 1 cable than you will need an additional switch / hub.

I doubt what you are trying to do will work, I have tried to use two different
connections in the
past , but not very efficient.

Good luck in you trials though :)

regards,