Media Player

  • From: "Mark Strangways" <strangconst@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 11:07:20 -0400

Hi all,

Is there any definitive rules as to how to allow the client to view WMP to
stream thru ISA.
I can not connect to any streaming video, I can download and play it in the
Windows Media Player application, but the web plug-in does not seem to work.

WWW.U8TV.com, and there streams don't work, nor any of the news feeds I have
tried.

My machine is set as a Secure (IP supplied by DHCP,gateway supplied by DHCP,
dns supplied by DHCP)
I have also tried with the proxy set in IE, and also with the firewall client
loaded, enabled / disabled.

I have the protocol rule set to allow MMS...
What next ?

I'm lost here .

Regards,

Mark