Re: Maximum Logged on User

  • From: "Mark Strangways" <strangconst@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 21:53:20 -0400

I once asked the same question :-)
The long and short of it is.. don't ask it HERE !
If it can be changed it apparently involves a reg hack, which violates
Microsoft's EUA.
This is a Microsoft recommended list, for very good reason I may add, and
therefore we do not discuss such things.

I know that is not the answer that you want, but it is what is appropriate
for the list.

Regards,
Mark S