Mail Recieve Problem In Publish Mail Server Help!!!!

  • From: "Sabeer Ahamed" <sabeer_isa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 14:21:03 +0530

Hi

I have successfuly published my mailserver
And also successfully published my OWA

I am able to browse the OWA from outside

I am able to configure POP3 and IMAP mails of my internal mail server from outside

There are no problem in this

My problem is I am not able to send and recieve mails in either case that while using OWA and outlook client

But when i DO NOT configure my internal mail server as a Secure NAT client I am able to send mails outside but I am not able to recieve the mails

And agian if I configure my mail server as Secure NAT client I am not able to send and recieve mails outside

I did everthing correct,I also gave the smart host entry in my internal mail server to external DNS server

But I do not not where I went wrong
I am not able to send and recieve mails

What futher configurations should I do to send and recieve mails

Can anyone please guide me in this

Thanks and Regards
Sabeer