RE: MSN Messenger thru VPN & ISA

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 17:47:09 -0600

Hi Alfonso,

I've seen this error too on Web Proxy clients that are configured with
the URL for the autoconfiguration script. If you configure the Web Proxy
client to autodetect and not manually input the autoconfiguration
script, then you'll be able to connect. I made a half hearted attempt to
determine why this works by doing some packet sniffing, but nothing
stood out.

HTH,
Tom
www.isaserver.org/shinder