MSExchange -> Isa Server

  • From: "Luiz Frota" <frota@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 10:06:23 -0700

Dear All,

I am having a hard time trying to configure a Exchange Server to receive
and send messages thruogh a Isa Server to the Internet.
I have a internal network with the IP Range from 198.162.0.1 to
198.162.0.254. My windows 2000 with Active Directory and Exchange Server
is part of my internal network and are instaled in the same computer. My
Isa server has 2 nic one for the internal network and another for internet
with a external IP. I just can't make my Exchange to receive and send
email to the internet. Anyone can help?

Thanks