RE: MBSA, Media Player use Web Proxy not FW

  • From: "Ball, Dan" <DBall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 10:35:57 -0400

Yes, it has to do with the way the webservers dish it out.  This is
related to the last message I sent, it is a known problem with ISA.  We
especially have problems with www.nrp.org, a LOT of their clips won't
play without entering in credentials.  Even then it is hit-or-miss on
whether it works or not.