LAT config?

  • From: "Rogers, Brian" <RogersB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 11:11:45 -0400

I have an annoying issue that I cannot seem to overcome.  I realize its more
than likely a simple config issue with my LAT...but everything seems right
to me at first glance.

First off we have ISA Server in a standalone environment.  Firewall clients,
web proxy clients and Snat clients all work fine with only one issue

Firewall Clients and Web Proxy clients when browsing to an IP address are
ALWAYS prompted for user credentials (Username/Password/Domain) box within
IE.

For example  Type in http://blah.blah.com  = Web page comes up fine

However type in http://1.1.1.1 (ip address of blah.blah.com) and you are
prompted for credentials to log in.

This impacts both local Intranet and external Internet addresses.

The lat is setup to include all our internal routable subnets...but I cannot
figure out why it does this.