LANs, and Wans....2 Problems!!!!

  • From: "Roberto de Antonio Junior" <diantonio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 12:05:52 -0300

Hi there!

I have a Wan and I put ISA Server in my LAN of Rio de Janeiro, where the
internet arrive.
I route the internet to Lan in Sao Paulo.
Ok

My users from Sao Paulo o a PING in a machine NAME e the PING go back ok!!!
But my Users from sao paulo, doesn't get email.
I dont know why.

When I Put the client, the client connect ok, but stay connected some
seconds.

My LAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-------------------------------
My wins is function ok.
I dont have DNS.
And in Rio I have a NT-Primary, one NT-Backu, 2 W2K-Member Server and  in
Sao Paulo I have a One NT-Primary, both in the same domain!

Any body have some idea?

Thanks a lot

 <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"
/>

Roberto de Antonio Junior
Email: diantonio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
phone: 2591-6015
MOC - Microsoft Official Curriculum - W2K

JPEG image