[isalist] Re: Join AD or not?

  • From: "Greg Mulholland" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 08:05:28 +1000

William there are benefits of join the box to the domain, which have
been covered already so I won't repeat. However I thought I would add a
third scenario. This depends on the amount of hardware available in your
structure, but you can create a separate domain/forest and put the is
server in that and create a trust to you prod domain... Just thought for
food, personally I would join the current domain.

Greg