RE: Isa2k4 and IPSec VPN to Cisco Router

  • From: "Paul Crisp" <pcrisp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 20:46:32 -0000

[isalist] RE: Isa2k4 and IPSec VPN to Cisco RouterCool, cheers Dan.

My setup is with 1 internal nic and i have done all the route adds already, so
looks like mine was set correctly. The only thing i need to resolve is pointing
the clients to the right point in the network for the default gateway. I'll try
this tomorrow on some test machines.
Ok, the subnet thing is clear also.

Thanks again Dan

Paul