RE: Isa server dropping VPN connection

  • From: "Alberto Boczar" <aboczar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 17:51:10 -0300

I also experience this issue. Our ISA servers were not upgraded from Proxy 2.0,
so I do not think deleting your VPN connections will help.

Our connections wers lost more frequently when our Internet bandwith was pretty
much used up. We upgraded our links and the VPNs are more reliable now. But
every 3 days or so the connections are lost, no error messages, ports ok,
connections appear ok but no data flows through the VPN.

Alberto Boczar
attps Informática S.A.
http://www.attps.com.br
Brazil