[isalist] Re: Isa 2004 between Forest

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 11:00:04 -0600

Well of course he's wrong, and he shouldn't talking about things he
completely unqualfied to talk about. You need to slap this idiot down
before he does real damage to your network, if he hasn't already done
unreparable damage. If he believes the worthless PIX is that POWERFUL,
you know he doesn't know which end eats you and MUST suspect anything
else he has to say. Keep close notes and be ready to pounce when your
network gets nailed because of his incompetency. It'll be fun and you'll
get a raise and an ego boost :)

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
MVP -- Microsoft Firewalls (ISA)