Is there an option to Enable Java Applet in ISA sever?

  • From: "eddie ma" <eddie.ma@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 19:18:03 -0600

One of our users is using an health plan website.  She can log on with no
problems.  As soon as she click on a menu, another window will appear and
flashing "starting Java Applet".  then it start downloading the info.
after 5 seconds.  This message will pop up.  "Login/Authorization Fail".
however, if I took her off the proxy and have her using Firewall straight.
 She can access that database with no problem.   I tried to enable Java
Script by adding  "application/x-javascript" in Content Group Policy
element.  it didn't work. Any suggestions?  (i talked to the tech support
at that company, they have no idea.)  any help will be greatly
appreciated.

eddie ma

MCSE 4.0, Unix Admin. A+